- .@car2go is giving away free memberships at Beach Alliance Cinema. They drove a car onto the sidewalk. So I give up. 7 minutes ago
- Moral of the story: just say "no" to Venn diagrams. 9 minutes ago
- Also, you would have wasted a lot of time. Which would be better spent cycling. But not on the sidewalk, because that makes baby Jebus cry. 10 minutes ago
- And then you would have to walk it. On the sidewalk, probably. 14 minutes ago
- So apparently if you put sidewalk cyclists and bike police on a Venn diagram that looks like a bicycle, the bicycle would crash. 15 minutes ago
Tag Archives: deficit
For today’s libertarian mayor-on-the-go, I’m posting this recipe for reduced government services, low taxes and reduced spending. It’s similar to the recipe that cooked the budget that Rob Ford will be unveiling in Toronto today, and follows a rich right-wing …
Stick this in your tailpipe you right-wing nut jobs: this pinko is glad the car tax is dead. Toronto’s Personal Vehicle Tax was one of the most unfair and ridiculous taxes possible.