- A fantastic analysis of the Mike Duffy affair, by @nealjennings nealjennings.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/dec… #cdnpoli 8 hours ago
- This. #EmmaWay RT @eightlines: @ivanvector Argh. <Head explode> "I am a cyclist myself" isn't a trump card for reckless drivers. 17 hours ago
- Girl who hit cyclist & bragged on Twitter apologizes. For the tweet, not the collision. itv.com/news/anglia/20… #EmmaWay 21 hours ago
- There is some impressive fog off the lake this morning. #dlws 1 day ago
- I made a short list of charities that are more deserving of your donations than #Crackstarter. Take a look: gregburrell.ca/archives/1706 #TOpoli 1 day ago
Tag Archives: bocce balls
It’s somewhat ironic that I was just considering offering a reward for a recent picture of Rocco Rossi riding a bicycle. Today, Rossi released one of the emptiest bicycle network proposals so far. Rossi’s plan calls for installation of separated lanes on only four streets, three of which already have painted lanes and none of which are major routes, and nothing else at all. Even Rob Ford’s bicycle network proposal is more comprehensive.