- I'm at Scotiabank Theatre - @cineplexmovies for Star Trek Into Darkness 3D (Toronto, ON) w/ 10 others 4sq.com/14OQku5 2 hours ago
- New community garden in Moss Park looks great. Wish we could get one near our place. 2 hours ago
- Little kid on street: "WE'RE HAVING MACARONI AND CHEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!" He said all of the exclamation marks. #simplethings 2 hours ago
- Dear smokers: put it out when you see the streetcar coming. If you're puffing when the doors open, you might as well be smoking on the car. 3 hours ago
- Eggs Social Media? RT @ivortossell: Forgot food on stove while tweeting. Eggs Fiasco it is. 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Many cities around the world are facing the same sorts of budgetary restraints and growth pressures as Canada’s largest city. Tough decisions are being made every day. Yet almost every day, a news story comes out about a big city mayor facing tough circumstances who stood up for progressive city-building policy, and who is making international headlines for all the right reasons.
If you’re going to bother enforcing any of the laws, enforce all of the laws. And don’t stand in the bike lanes.