- A fantastic analysis of the Mike Duffy affair, by @nealjennings nealjennings.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/dec… #cdnpoli 3 hours ago
- This. #EmmaWay RT @eightlines: @ivanvector Argh. <Head explode> "I am a cyclist myself" isn't a trump card for reckless drivers. 12 hours ago
- Girl who hit cyclist & bragged on Twitter apologizes. For the tweet, not the collision. itv.com/news/anglia/20… #EmmaWay 17 hours ago
- There is some impressive fog off the lake this morning. #dlws 1 day ago
- I made a short list of charities that are more deserving of your donations than #Crackstarter. Take a look: gregburrell.ca/archives/1706 #TOpoli 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
Toronto’s transit system has a lot of now well-publicized problems, but what it needs more than anything is a steady source of non-political revenue. This can’t be achieved through one-time politically sensitive government handouts. In short, since the Ontario government is not willing to provide the region with guaranteed, sustainable transit funding, Toronto should seek that funding elsewhere.
I just this morning learned that Google actually took the time to develop a Gmail app for my cheap Nokia cell phone. In a sudden brainstorm, I realised I could use Gmail with the app to post content on my …