- A fantastic analysis of the Mike Duffy affair, by @nealjennings nealjennings.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/dec… #cdnpoli 6 hours ago
- This. #EmmaWay RT @eightlines: @ivanvector Argh. <Head explode> "I am a cyclist myself" isn't a trump card for reckless drivers. 15 hours ago
- Girl who hit cyclist & bragged on Twitter apologizes. For the tweet, not the collision. itv.com/news/anglia/20… #EmmaWay 20 hours ago
- There is some impressive fog off the lake this morning. #dlws 1 day ago
- I made a short list of charities that are more deserving of your donations than #Crackstarter. Take a look: gregburrell.ca/archives/1706 #TOpoli 1 day ago
Category Archives: Android
Online auction site eBay.com has been around for years, and their official Android mobile app isn’t exactly new either. Having an app on your mobile phone means you can watch your auction on the go, and get instant updates when an item is about to close or if you’ve been outbid.
Now I know that my Wind-branded Huawei U8100-9 operates using HSPA 3G on AWS 1700 and UMTS 2100, and 2G over the four GSM bands. In this part of the country, that means my phone should be compatible with Wind Mobile (my original carrier) and Mobilicity, both AWS carriers, and the older and more mature Rogers GSM network, which includes Fido and Chatr brands.
About six months ago, I entered the smartphone era with the purchase of my first Android phone, the Huawei U8100, from Wind Mobile. Despite a few minor billing issues, I was generally impressed with the company and their service, and …
Rovio Mobile’s Angry Birds is one of the most popular games released for mobile devices in 2010. With a few hacks and tricks, you can get it working smoothly on lower-end QVGA Android devices like the Huawei U8100.
I’ve been on the hunt for a decent mobile personal finance tool for my Android phone. I want a tool that will download my bank transactions and allow me to categorize them so I can compare with my personal budget.
Earlier this week I ditched my old Nokia flip phone and Fido contract in favour of a no-contract WIND Mobile plan. I had been planning to switch basically since the CRTC announced that it was deregulating the cell phone market …